I'm still waiting to see the pics from last weeks ballet class. I heard the video is great. Tell Mema she needs to bring a copy to work, so we can all enjoy Olivia's first dance class. Only three !!! Imagine what she'll be doing when she's five! Gwynne
12/7/2008 "Mommy, what are you talking about"! ( This question came with a really annoyed look after I read her the directions in a recipe she was "helping" with.)
9/3/2008 " Daddy, the sun broke" ( Olivia's explanation as to why the sky was dark at night)
1 comment:
I'm still waiting to see the pics from last weeks ballet class. I heard the video is great. Tell Mema she needs to bring a copy to work, so we can all enjoy Olivia's first dance class. Only three !!! Imagine what she'll be doing when she's five!
Gwynne
Post a Comment